DB Results is currently looking for a PMO Analyst to work with one of our Insurance Clients in Ngau Tau Kok.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders and sponsors for project meetings, updates and follow ups
- Work with project stakeholders to understand the projects
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with internal and external contacts including project and Activity managers, staff, local authorities
- Collate information from project status reports and compile summary
- Perform QA of weekly status reporting produced for quality and accuracy
- Support coordination of governance approvals of reports, presentations and communication materials
- Setting up and managing ways of working and ensuring that robust governance processes are followed
- Support the execution of regular “run-the-business” activities. This includes, but may not be limited to:
o Project / Portfolio status reporting
o Financials preparation and analysis
o Meeting Minutes
o Templates updates, tool implementation, training and real-time support
o Perform other ad-hoc tasks or duties as assigned by reporting manager
General Skills/ Competencies
- Understanding of insurance organizations and value chain
- Knowledge and experience of best practice project management methodologies and techniques to provide sound advice and support to Project Managers and Sponsors.
- Experience in Program Management or Project Management roles in financial industry preferred
- Experienced in effectively communicating with and positively influencing project stakeholders and team members
- Experience in working on large scale organization-wide reengineering projects, preferably in a financial services institution
- Proficient in business metrics and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and skills with ability to develop concise and effective communications for specific audiences.
- Good interpersonal skills in building positive working relationships with diverse teams.
- Experience in contract management is preferred
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
DB Results is an independent Consulting organisation from Australia with an outstanding reputation for quality and customer service. Due to continued success,
they are now hiring talented consultants for our Asia operation in Hong Kong.
DB Results has established itself as a key delivery partner in the Retail , Financial , Telco and Utilities services sectors . If you are an articulate, engaging and confident person with relevant experience in Project Management and Enterprise Application Consulting, we would like to hear from you.
Please visit our website www.dbresults.com.hk and if you want become part of our success story, please forward your resume , cover letter and expected salary to [email protected]