- To process the daily transactions of policy changes and handle policy services correspondence
- Be responsible for conserving lapsed and surrendered policies
- To handle underwriting duties
- To provide support on daily office administration and hotline handling
- To involve ad hoc projects including system enhancement
- F.7 / DSE graduate
- Preferably with 1 year of experience in life insurance policy services and/or underwriting
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent customer service skills and effective communication skills
- Competence in application of Microsoft Word and Excel
We offer 5-day work, stable working hours, discretionary bonus, medical benefits, retirement fund and annual leave etc. Interested candidates please send your resume with salary expectation by clicking "Apply Now" button at the bottom of the advertisement.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
The Pacific Insurance Co., Ltd. (“Pacific Insurance”) was established in Hong Kong in 1960 and it is proud to be a local company growing together with Hong Kong.
Pacific Insurance has fully committed to render quality general insurance services to the general public and has long been an active and prudent player in general insurance business with good reputation.