Our client is a top tier insurance company with long history developing in life, medical insurance and wealth management products. To cope with their continuous growth of the business, they are looking for a high calibre to lead their POS team as a Manager.
Assists the team head in developing and overseeing POS department's goals and targets are in line with the company's overall business strategic and operational goals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitors & controls the productivity, quality & efficiency of the team by reviewing the productivity report, reissue, audits and management reports in order to ensure consistency and accuracy of the output.
- Monitors the operations by regular reviewing the production progress, service level on productivity, quality and service compliance of vendors
- Conducts training and planning development for subordinates.
- Provides POS training to agencies in order to reduce pending issuance and enquiries.
- Participates in company strategic projects.
- Underwrites , approves cases which exceed subordinates' authority.
- Handles requests received from DD meeting and agency leaders' telephone enquiries.
- Reviews POS guidelines and procedures are competitive and updated.
- University graduate plus 6-8 years experience with 2 years in supervisory level
- Strong team management skill and problem solving
- Presentable and excellent communication skills
Candidate who are interested, please APPLY NOW with your updated CV for a confidential discussion.