Nature of work:
Working Experience: More than 5 years
Educational Requirements: Bachelor degree or above
- Lead the team to study and analyze the stock market, formulate corresponding investment strategies and stock trading operations;
- Make specific operation of portfolio investment and strictly manage risk control in the process of investment transaction;
- Responsible for establishing and managing stock pools and investment pools, and make investment reports regularly.
- Responsible for auditing transaction statements and other documents;
- Responsible for organizing and drafting the portfolio investment operating analysis reports quarterly and annually；
- Responsible for stock investment team management and team building.
- Bachelor degree or above, more than 5 years’ experience in stock investment, experience in public or private fund managers is preferred;
- Familiar with the mainland and Hong Kong stock markets and the policies and regulations of China Securities Regulatory Commission, Shanghai and Shenzhen Stock Exchange and
Hong Kong Stock Exchange;
- Familiar with financial, securities, legal and other professional knowledge, with the China's fund industry qualification or Hong Kong Securities Regulatory Commission licensee
- With the insight and analysis ability of stock market, logical thinking ability;
- Excellent learning and innovation ability, analysis and judgment ability and the spirit of teamwork.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
To apply, please quote current and expected salary and sent e-mail to Ms. Ho by "Clicking Apply Now" for application enquiries.