We are a well-established property leasing, management and investment company located in Wanchai-Admiralty area, now inviting an experienced candidate for the position of Portfolio Manager, Property Investment & Asset Management, Greater China (Station in Shanghai)
- Responsible for overall coordination and management of assigned projects, including progress, quality, cost, etc.;
- Manage project(s) including planning, organizing and execution;
- Ensure all project activities: design, cost control, architect, leasing and market, building management, etc.;
- To review and monitor overall commercial, contractual and technical matters for all projects;
- To control and supervise overall site activities and liaise with project team, property management companies, leasing agents and other service providers;
- Manage asset enhancement projects, renovation projects and fitting out works to ensure technical and operational performance;
- Establish positive relationships with JV partners;
- Promote corporate culture & values to stakeholders/business partners;
- Perform other duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree holder in Surveying (G.P., B.S. or Q.S) or related discipline;
- Minimum 8 years' relevant experience in property management/project management or leasing management;
- Shanghai property developer experience is definitely an advantage;
- Familiar with property management and construction technologies;
- Conversant with leasing practice, property management or project management;
- Good business sense and acumen; mature, proactive with strong interpersonal skills;
- Proven team leadership and contractual awareness;
- Competent PC skills in MS Word, Excel, Chinese word processing;
- Good command of written & spoken Chinese and English;
- Station in Shanghai, report to Hong Kong office periodically.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Please send full resume, current and expected salary, contact number and the availability to us for interview.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.