1) Event Management support
2) Research & vendor sourcing
3) Photo sourcing & video production support
4) Creative copywriting & translation for PR, advertising & event materials
(e.g. press release, letter, fact sheet, web site content, MC script, speech, promotional collaterals, ad copy, social media, etc)
5) Proactive pitching for media interview/editorial opportunities
6) Media contact list sourcing & compilation
- Disploma or above with major in Marketing / PR / Communications / Journalism / Translation / Chinese or English Language;
- Good creative writing skills with excellent public exam results in Chinese and/or English subjects
- Good verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient in PC skill, such as MS Office.
- Chinese typing & Powerpoint experience is a MUST.
- a team player who is self-motivated, proactive, detailed oriented, creative, flexible, positive, organized and independent
- Prior PR writing/ event / video production experience will be an advantage
- Working schedule: Option A - Full Day X 2 consecutive weekdays per week) or Option B - Half Day (afternoon) X 5 weekdays per week) (long-term basis)
- On-site Event Co-ordination
- Diploma or above with good verbal Cantonese & English communications skills
- Prior event / customer service experience preferred
- Presentable, proactive, efficient & flexible
- can work for events during day-time or evenings at weekdays
HOW TO APPLY:
A competitive remuneration package with generous benefits will be offered to the right candidates. Please apply with a covering letter, resume, expected salary, available time slots and to us.
We are an integrated marketing communications agency with clients from Fortune 500 corporations to SMEs. To cope with our rapid expansion, we are looking for a high-calibre person to fill the following position: