About the company:
Our client is is an agency that specializes in PR and event management, social media and video production, with a strong background in
sporting entertainment. They are now looking for a PR & Event Manager to join their expanding team.
- Take a leading role in the PR & account servicing team.
- Understand client’s needs and communicate to project teams.
- Plan and manage internal and external resources, ensuring effective exchange of project information and deliverable.
- Plan, coordinate, execute on various marketing campaigns, including events, social media & public relation.
- To develop and implement marketing activities & prepare presentation materials.
- Manage the production of marketing materials.
- Write, edit and proof-read all copy for marketing campaigns, and provide regular report.
- less experience will be consider as Assistant PR & Event Manager
- Degree holder or above
- At least 4 years’ experience in account servicing. Experience in sports related accounts / PR agency will be an advantage.
- Excellent account management and project management skills.
- Experienced in managing multiple simultaneous projects
- Able to work under pressure & towards tight deadlines.
- Good command in Chinese and English.
- Having good relationships with different media would definitely be an advantage
- Sport Lovers would definitely be an advantage
- Performance Bonus
- Fun & young working culture
- Excellent career development
- Work location: Prince Edward
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes in supply chain, procurement, quality management and engineering functions, you may send resume
to resume(at)sixpeoplemap.com , quoting Job Ref#RYE-7752. You may also contact us at +852 2997 7803. Action now and share with you friends for referral reward.