Our client is looking for a Media Manager to handle their external communications.
Our client is a well reputable professional firm with excellent culture.
- Maximize potential media opportunities in key local media outlets
- Proactively help to drive media coverage across different business lines
- Media monitoring and analysis skills
- Identify opportunities (topical and regional) to tell a wider message that supports the firm's overall business goals
- Maintain a strong network of media contacts
- Leverage thought leadership, key issues and hot topics to proactively drive media coverage.
- A university degree holder in marketing, PR or journalism
- A minimum of 6 year's PR and/or journalism experience - preferably in a financial services environment
- Strong writing, headline and communication skills, and attention to detail Proficiency in English and Chinese
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Able to work efficiently and effectively, both independently and as a team member
- Pro-active and detail-oriented with an ability to develop content ideas and insights
- Crisis communication experience
- Strong project management skills
- Flexible: ability to handle last minute issues
- Strong work ethics, resourceful and takes initiative, a team player
Excellent culture and reputation
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Samantha Ng on +852 3412 4879