THE COMPANY :
- Fashion watch & fashion jewellery designer brand for lifestyle customers
- e-Commerce, wholesales & retailing
- Main market : HK (2 shops), China (1 shop), Japan, Korea, Singapore, Australia and other SE Asian countries
- Mother company : watch designer & manufacturer for global market
- We are looking for PR & SOCIAL MEDIA ASST MANAGER – with details as follows :
THE JOB :
- You will be part of the Marketing Team and will assist the team in conceptualizing and executing our PR, CRM and social media content and strategy for Hong Kong Market.
- Organizing and managing press and in store events in Hong Kong Market, including content creation for press releases
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Social Media
- Creation and management of digital contents
- Responsible for maintaining and creating relationship with influencers and bloggers
- Execute our content calendar across all existing social media channels & manage postings.
- Own community management responding to comments & actively engaging with customers & influencers posts.
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic & customer engagement metrics.
- Work with our internal creative team to create the assets for our social media channels on-time & to the highest quality.
- Research audience preferences & discover current trends.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness.
- Report on online reviews & feedback from customers & fans.
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers including campaigns, promotions & contests
- CRM :
- Formulate and monitor CRM & Omni-Channel strategic development to further increase customer loyalty and engagement to the brand
- Requirements :
- Experience in social media / PR / digital marketing preferably within the fashion / beauty space / watch / jewellery
- Passion for social media, fashion and trends is a must.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Comfortable looking at the data to measure program performance
- Strong team spirit, collaborative work approach and significant enthusiasm for brainstorming
- 5 days work
- Less experience will be considered as
PR & Social Media Specialist
TO APPLY for this job or similar jobs :
For secure and confidential job application, please click the below link to get our email address.
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.