- Responsible for the architecture of IP/ SDH/ Metro Ethernet/ MPLS WAN solutions; and other ICT value added solutions such as Cloud Computing, CDN, Data Centre, Managed Security, VoIP
- Propose telecommunication and ICT solutions to enterprise or carrier sales to cope with customer needs
- Participant in the whole pre-sales cycle, including customer meeting, user requirement study, design, presentation, demonstration, proposal and the RFP/bidding phases
- Work closely with Product Managers and ICT Managers to differentiate the company’s solutions and assist in product marketing of technical designs
- Coordinate and provide solution related training to Sales Department throughout the globe
- Manage the BSS and CRM system operations to ensure smooth data transactions throughout the pre-sales stage
- Degree or above in Telecommunications, Computer Studies, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of solution architect experience in global telecommunication network
- Possess professional CCNP or CCDP certificate is a must
- Other professional certificates (i.e. CCIE, CISSP, PMP) will be advantageous
- Proficiency in Visio and MS Office is a MUST
- Able to maintain good working relationships with both technical and non-technical users, including the effective communication with a large user base of various levels of IT knowledge
- Quick learner with superior analytic problem solving and presentation skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Cantonese and Mandarin; language fluency is a prerequisite for this role
- Occasionally travel is needed
We offer 5 days work, competitive salary package and attractive career development opportunities to the right candidate.
Interested parties please email your full resume with your current & expected salary to us.
Applicants not invited for interview within 3 months may assume their applications unsuccessful.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.