- Create sales campaigns and initiatives that match the pipeline needs and the team strategic objectives
- Manage technical leadership and ownership of customer proof of concepts and technical investigations
- Manage and lead customers through the evaluation process, answering all technical questions
- Work with prospective customers to understand their business drivers and tailor the optimal solution
- Work with customers to help define their requirements for professional services engagement and to deliver those engagements
- Leverage multiple resources and contents to achieve the mission: Pre-sales, Product leaders, senior sales executives, data-mining, external agencies, etc.
- Provide technical presentations and demonstrations
- According to project presenting requirements, construct performing environment, select performing video and support live performing
- Answer and solve prompt technical and usage problems
- Maintain good communication with project managers, help analyzing products for international market
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information System, Business Administration or related disciplines
- 1 year relevant working experience in related industry
- Good team player who is able to work independently with excellent customer service awareness
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to achieve multiple deadlines and work under pressure
- Proactive, self-motivated, innovative and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
*Fresh graduate will also be considered.
For interested parties, please email your CV with your last and expected salary to our Human Resources Manager.
MAD Gaze is a world's top-notch augmented reality (AR) smart glasses company founded in 2013. With head offices in Hong Kong and China, Founder and CEO Jordan Cheng is leading a team of experts with over 10 years’ experience in developing high-end software and hardware. Our core technologies include AR algorithm, hand gesture control and optical display.
In only 6 years, MAD Gaze AR smart glasses has been delivered to more than 45 countries. Our key partners and clients include many well-known multinational companies such as IBM, Microsoft, SAP, intel, ZTE, ZEISS, SF Express, Qualcomm, Nissan, Fujitsu, Siemens, Airbus, Baidu, China Mobile, Huawei, L'Oreal, ASM, Nespresso, Hospital Authority, Airport Authority, EMSD, Sino Group, New World, Smartone etc. MAD Gaze has set up regional offices in Spain, India, Singapore, Taiwan and Beijing and is expanding its business to Southeast Asia, European and American regions.
Please join us to build the largest AR eco-system in the world.