Premier Relationship Manager
Some careers open more doors than others. If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Premier Relationship Manager.
When you join our team, from day one you’ll have access to a competitive benefits package, including:
- An attractive basic salary and a quarterly incentive scheme HealthPlus medical insurance coverage for you and your family which includes Chinese bonesetters, medical check-up and dental
- A market-leading employer pension contribution of up to 13%
- Attractive benefits such as 22 days paid annual leave and additional significant life event leave (e.g. marriage, birthday and maternity) that take care of your well being
- A staff rate housing loan with maximum loan up to 100% of the valuation or purchase price Preferential terms on employee banking including loans, credit facilities, and credit cards
- Superior training and development program
- Progressive career advancement opportunities to Top Tier Relationship Manager position or Branch Sales Manager role
What will I be doing as a Premier Relationship Manager?
This role is focused on actively engaging with Premier customers and developing strong professional relationship through high touch client service and need based recommendations, aiming at helping our Premier clients to achieve their financial goals.
- Developing our Premier customer base and establishing long term relationships with an assigned Premier clientele portfolio
- Managing the total wealth of your clients by matching our financial and investment product solutions to their financial needs
- Promoting our Premier Service to potential customers, exploring their needs and making referrals to other business units where appropriate
- Supporting branch improvement initiatives, providing customer feedback of our service and ensuring compliance with audit requirements and quality assurance
What do I need to be successful in this role?
- Solid experience in high net worth client facing environment at a financial institution
- Advanced knowledge of wealth management products, both investment and insurance
- Mature and independent mindset, able to work effectively under pressure
- Strong commercial orientation with acute interpersonal skills
- Holder of relevant insurance, investment and Mandatory Provident Fund licenses
- Certified Financial Planner or Certified Financial Marketing Planner accreditation or other relevant qualification an advantage
- Fluency in Cantonese and English, with additional languages an advantage
- University level education, preferably in finance, business or a related discipline
To find out more about roles in Wealth Management in Hong Kong, mainland China and Singapore visit www.hsbc.com/wealth-careers
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.