The client is a well established, Global law firm. They are now looking for a Pricing Manager to lead a new Pricing Team. This individual will be dynamic, dedicated, intuitive
and focused. This role requires someone with vast experience in Pricing and Fee Negotiation
- Advise Firm Partners and business development personnel on client specific pricing approaches and strategies and articulate benefits and shortcomings of options from both client and Firm perspective.
- Assist partners in negotiating fees
- Take the lead in developing pricing options in response to client RFP’s, rate agreement renewals and ad-hoc pricing requests.
- Model the financial impact and viability of proposed pricing arrangements for specific engagements and present matter economics to partners and management personnel
- Facilitate approval of fee arrangements through FINCOM or other approving committees/personnel.
- Working with practice group leadership, lead the completion of post matter financial analysis and provision of associated pricing and business insight to Partners, pricing and business development
- Provide local resource to support the Firm's Legal Project Management (LPM) and Legal Process Improvement initiatives (LPI) including:
- Work with global Pricing and Legal Project Management team and provide input from European perspective in support of LPM and LPI initiatives.
- Lead functional support for Firm's matter management/budgeting tool and coach partners and associates in use of the tool.
- Implement proactive monitoring of matters budgets against actual performance, providing advice in relation to improving matter financial performance
- Recruit, manage, mentor and train Pricing and LPM European team members
- Develop and deliver training and informational sessions to all lawyers ranks in the areas of Pricing, Legal Project Management and Fee Negotiations.
- Complete competitor and market analysis to gain an understanding of the European market for legal services and competitive landscape.
- Other ad-hoc projects and reporting as requested by global management.
- Degree in finance, accounting or business.
- Strong analytical, evaluative and critical thinking skills, able to analyze data and present meaningful and useable insight to partners and Firm management. High level of accuracy and attention
- Ability to create strong successful working relationship with partners and staff alike. Strong team player with ability to listen to others opinions and propose creative workable solutions
- Able to articulate points of view clearly and succinctly, with excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Credible in communication with a wide variety of personnel and personalities
including partners, business development personnel, finance & accounting team and Firm management.
- Self-motivated, self-directed and proactive
- Knowledge of a multi-currency financial systems
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products, particularly Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint. SQL skills are a distinct advantage.
- Project Management skills are essential
- Team management skills and experience is required, together with cross functional & remote reporting lines.
- Experience of working within a partnership environment essential, preferably a law firm.
- Extensive experience working in fast paced dynamic environment specifically within broader finance and accounting team in the professional services industry.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Catrina Mok, catrina.mok @charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job