This position is expected to focus on presales and solutioning but at the same time playing a lead role in a sizeable project to architect well-fit solution to meet customer overall requirements. He/she is expected to support Sales on crafting out solution proposal or response to RFP. The suitable candidate likely to be an experience Consultant with proven Security domain such as Security Operation Centre (SOC), Data Governance etc. This candidate may from time to time be assigned to projects to carry out Project Management, Security Assessment and Security Architecture Design. He is also expected to mentor the Consultants in carrying out the installation to ensure customer confidence and satisfaction. This role is expected to be an integral part of the team to deliver quality implementation for our customer and assist customer in managing the security infrastructure.
The right candidate will be rewarded with attractive remuneration and commission from the business he created.
The expected duties of this role are as follow:
- To support Sales in all presales matter by establishing customer’s confidence in the team’s service delivery capability in Security Implementation, Advisory in the few domain areas.
- To be part of the project team:
- As a Lead Consultant for Security Projects to cover as Subject Matter Expert or Project Manager
- Lead the Planning, Assessment and Design phase of implementation projects that includes solution from vendors like Symantec, RSA, McAfee, IBM Cyber Security or others that are onboarded as the team grows
- Provide advice to customer on Cyber Security best practice based on industry standard
- To create new service offering packages to address market’s gap
- To carry out Proof-of-Concept for customer
- Lead, mentor and guide Consultants
- To orchestrate the resolution of the problem that affects Customers’ confidence
- To present services offering, solution and proposal to customer
- Travel within Asia
- Outcome-driven attitude
- Can-do attitude with ability to deliver a quality result
- Must be proactive and able to work without supervision
- Degree in Computer Science or Diploma in Information Security/Computer Science
- At least 8 years experience in IT Security solution for Degree holder or 12 years for Diploma holder
- At least 5 years presales and/or implementation experience in IT security projects
- Candidate with prior deployment experience in some of the following products are preferred:
- Symantec Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Data Centre Security (DCS), Compliance, Encryption and SIM Solution
- RSA Netwitness, WTD, AAoP
- IBM Qradar, Guardium,
- McAfee SIEM, DLP, EPO
- Cisco ISE, Stealthwatch
- Any other similar solution of above from other global security vendors
- Candidate with 2 or more of the following domains are preferred:
- Security Operation Centre (Architect, L3 Analyst)
- Data Governance esp on DLP, DRM, Data Classification
- Identify Access Management, Privilege Access Management
- Endpoints Management (Architect, Operation)
- Compliance (Familiar with countries’ Cyber Security Policy and Laws)
- Strong understanding of TCPIP, Internetworking, Firewalls, IDS and IPS
- Some experience in conducting Security Assessment, Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration and Breach Assessment
- Technical experience in one or more of the following is a must:
- Database Administration: Oralce, Sybase or MS SQL
- OS Administration: MS Windows, SUN Solaris, AIX or HP-UX
- Technical experience in Microsoft or UNIX hardening will be an added advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to speak both Cantonese, Mandarin and English fluently
- Able to write in English
- Have good experience in creating solution proposal to RFP
- Able to manage customer expectation
- Prepared to learn new technology within short timeframe.
- Able to travel within Asia
- Certification in CREST, OSCP, CISA, CISSP or any other industry recognized security certification is preferred
Interested parties please submit full resume with current/last salary, expected salary, and available date by clicking 'Apply Now' below.
Ingram Micro is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes.