- Develop/execute an orgainsation development strategy and plans that align with the Company’s mission, vision and values (VMV)
- Develop/execute people and talent development programs for succession planning; continually monitor the talent pipeline and bench strength to address gaps
- Formulate a corporate training curriculum; manage the full spectrum of training and development activities from sourcing, design, development and delivery of the training courses to post-training evaluation and monitoring
- Develop/implement an effective Performance Management System that aligns with the Company's VMV and drives for business results
- Build an environment/ platform/ mechanism for organisational learning and knowledge management
- Support business conferences, events and ad-hoc projects
- Holder of a Bachelor Degree in Human Resources / Organisation Development or a related discipline
- Holder of a Master Degree in Human Resources / Organisation Development or a related discipline is preferred
- At least 12 years’ experience in Organisation Development / Training & Development; of which at least 7 years at managerial level in a sizable organisation
- Proven experience in people and organisation development
- Hands-on experience in the formulation/implementation of training curriculums for different functions and levels of staff, training need analysis, development and delivery of various skill-based in-house training programs as well as sourcing and management of external training consultants
- The ability to engage, conduct diagnosis, analyse findings, generate options and build commitment to solutions
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with people at all levels
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation and facilitation skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
Compensation and Employment Terms
We provide a unique employment experience for people seeking careers in hospital and healthcare industry; and offer competitive remuneration packages to the successful candidates. Appointment will be made on a 3 year contract with contract-end gratuity, renewable subject to good performance and mutual agreement.
Application Closing Date
3 April 2019
Personal Information Collection Statement
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not contacted by CUHK Medical Centre Limited within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date, and will be destroyed thereafter.