The Group Private Equity is the in charge of running the Private Equity investments at Group level, including direction, supervision, coordination and control on all Group PE investments. The Group PE investments are performed
about the company
Our client is a Performace Asset Management player in the market, we looking to hire a PE (Asso or VP) focus in TMT market in relation to establish and joining the fast growing business.
We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
International and upbeat performace team with excellent family office culture.
about the job.
- Support the Group Private Equity Portfolio in:
- Screening of the TMT deal PE market;
- Business & financial due diligence on new PE investments (fund commitments and co-investments).
- Leading various projects assigned by the Management , fundraising activities for the deals / projects;
- Optimal deal structure, funding and exit strategy to enhance investment returns;
- Working closely with Management team to evaluate investment opportunities,
- Financial modeling with growth forecast and prepare preliminary due diligence report;
- Coordinating with external professionals (Auditors, lawyers and other professionals to perform due diligence work, fund formation and transaction execution process)
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines;
- 3-15 years' + relevant experience in direct investment / private equity industries;
- Industrial background in TMT and fintech sector is preferred
- Strong in project management & Deal execution
- English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is a must
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Tim WONG on + 852 2232 3415 or email: [email protected]