- Prepare trust documents and handle daily administration work;
- Provide operational support to frontline businesses and meet up clients, if required;
- Review KYC documents according to internal procedures;
- Streamline workflow and provide quality services to clients;
- Coordinate well both internally and externally with business partners;
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Degree holder in law, accounting, business related discipline or possess relevant professional qualifications such as STEP, CPA or ACIS are preferred
- Minimum of 3 years solid experience in handling private trust administration
- Experience on trust compliance is definitely an advantage
- Excellent communication and organization skills with positive learning attitude
- PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Good command in both English and Chinese , Putonghua is preferred
Apply with full resume with your present and expected salary either by clicking 'Apply Now' or to
The Personnel Manager, Bank of Communications Trustee Limited, 1/F, Far East Consortium Building, 121 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong.
Data held by the Company relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for the consideration of applications and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will
be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request