To actively pursue new accounts, generate new business, effectively manage current accounts which include fostering account relationships and grow region at agreed levels. Ability to lead, manage, and follow sales cycle from beginning to end is absolutely necessary.
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Reporting directly to the Director of Sales, APAC, the candidate will be responsible and accountable for;
· Sales of Commercial brands throughout AP Region. Creating & closing opportunities within existing & new geographical areas
· Staying on top of all Asia Pacific markets to evaluate trends and sales patterns within the Pro AV market
· Account Management of Master Distributors & Responsibility of forging new relationships with Distributors within the region
· Management & business development for direct customers through directly owned accounts
· Relationship, brand development and product awareness building with Consultants across the region both directly and through subordinate structure
· Overseeing & working with the sales order team to ensure correct & effective handling of customer purchases
· Working with the VP International Sales & Marketing to plan yearly sales budgets and targets
· Support the product / purchasing team & General Manager for stock forecasts of new products
· Represent Company at trade shows, trade association meetings to promote products
· Effectively communicate between internal departments, to manage projects
· Assist in resolving customer complaints regarding sales and service
Interested parties, please send resume in MS WORD format to [email protected].
ManpowerGroup Hong Kong
ManpowerGroup Hong Kong (Registered as Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited) provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. We help both companies and individuals achieve more than they imagined.
ManpowerGroup Greater China
ManpowerGroup Greater China Limited (Stock code: 2180 HK) started its business in Hong Kong and Taiwan in 1997. Since that time, it has accelerated its market expansion and now provides services to its clients in over 130 cities in the Greater China markets and operates in more than 20 offices. ManpowerGroup Inc. (NYSE: MAN), our largest shareholder, is a world leader in workforce solutions and services – with a long operating history of more than 70 years.
We commit to unleashing the power of the human potential for progress. We are well recognized by clients and associations through our contemporary offerings of flexible staffing, head-hunting, recruitment process outsourcing, talent management and training, and other integrated service solutions. As a testament to our commitment, we have received such honorable recognition as "Asia-Pacific Human Resources Service Leading Enterprise".