Qualifications and requirements:
- A degree holder, or above, in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 3 full years experience in the field of process design and development.
- Solid experience in preparing process flow diagram, material balance, P&IDs, equipment design,
standard operation procedure.
- Experienced user of Aspen Plus®, Microsoft Visio and/or AutoCAD.
- Able to work independently and under tight schedule.
- Mature mindset.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good communication and reporting skill.
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Responsible for preparing process design package to clients, including process flow diagrams,
P&IDs, equipment engineering data sheet, standard operation procedures, etc., and other related
- Participate in the whole process development workflow from laboratory work all the way to pilot
plant and larger scale plant design and construction.
- Assist clients/licensees on plant equipment procurement when necessary.
- Assist clients/licensees on plant startup when necessary.
- Traveling overseas will be needed.
For Project Manger
- Regularly and frequently communicate with clients/partners on progress.
- Control project progress to meet desired schedule.
Candidates with more related experience and higher qualification may be considered to fill in the position of Senior Engineer / Project Manager.
- Negotiable upon qualification and experiences
All applicants will be handled in strictest confidence and personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only. Data collected will be kept for 12 months. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants should submit full resume with expected salary to ClearWaterBay Technology Limited by clicking the APPLY NOW button below.
We are a chemical process development company and a technology licensor and are looking for high caliber candidates to apply for the following position: