Location: Mong Kok
1. Process applications and provide clerical support including word processing, data-entry, photocopying, filing, delivering documents.
2. Provide clerical support in collection of applications from various collection points.
3. Man counters and handle public enquiries at hotlines and counters,
4. Perform any other duties as assigned.
1. Attained five subjects at Level 2/Grade E or above in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE)/ Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination(HKDSEE) (including Chinese Language and English Language);
2. Good command of both Chinese and English. Proficiency in Putonghua or other language is an advantage;
3. Possess a minimum of one year's full-time clerical, administration work and/or customer service working experience;
4. Being skillful in English and Chinese word processing and operation of computer software (e.g. MS Word, Excel, etc.);
5. Good logical thinking, customer service and communication skills; and
6. Be permanent residents of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
Established in 1996, Nova Management Consultants Limited is a reputable and well-known consulting company with core business in Human Resource management consulting.
NOVA offers a vast range of services in consultancy, executive search and training to a large international client base. Providing first-rate, quality services to clients across China and Asian countries, we specialised in human resources consultancy, recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, employee relations and communications, training and education in line with economic development.
Headquartered in Hong Kong with associates in China and Asian region, NOVA employs highly trained and qualified professionals in running of our daily business.
Nova Management Consultants Limited
Suite 803, Two Chinachem Exchange Square, 338 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Tel: (+852)2573-0118 l Fax: (+852)2573-0668 Please visit us: