Main Purpose and Background
A newly created role dedicated to indirect procurement to support the various system initiative: Procure to Pay (P2P) and 3rd party risk management (TPRM). Support procurement team in some low to medium value and risk classified purchase.
The procurement team will be part of the COO professional family and the position will report directly to the Procurement Manager.
The role aims to demonstrate procurement value whenever possible across 4 key pillars:
- commercials efficiency
- business efficiency
- market intelligence
- risk and compliance
Key Scope & Accountabilities
Lead and support new P2P system implementation, UAT, maintenance and enhancement.Lead the vendor onboarding process and mitigate any potential risks by adopting the company vendor risk framework whenever applicable.Support the procurement revamp by exploring potential areas for automation. Support in socializing the procurement policy to relevant stakeholders.Compile and extrapolate spend reports from system for data analysis for procurement recommendation.
- Support Procurement Governance
Support in the category domain, including but not limited to Profesional Services (i.e. consulting, legal services, HR), IT services, Travel and other corporate services as assigned, on evaluating vendors, negotiating contract and pricing.Maintain and support P2P punch-out and hosted cataloguesWork with procurement team to complete duties as needed
- Manage Procurement Projects
Key Business Partners
Finance, HR, Project team, Central team in Paris and BAU project owners
- Excellent with numbers and data analysis is compulsory
- Expertise in EXCEL macro, sharepoint and workflow management will be a plus
- Ideally with previous experience in managing or using P2P or other procurement tools and/or system
- University graduate preferred but it is not compulsory
- Preferably with 2+ years of experience in procurement but not a must
- Sound understanding of legal requirements for tendering, contract management
- Excellent communication and influncing skills in both English and Cantonese, good time management skills, proactive and with a "can do" spirit
- Excellent negotiation experiene and skills