A “Impossible is Nothing” attitude. A “Make Things Happen” ability. A hands-on person who can seamlessly bring concepts to life through your wisdom of production resources and processes. If your friends describe you with some or all of such phrases, you are potentially the person we are looking for.
We are TBA (Total Brand Activation). A typical day at work may involve you to be discussing with the Creative Director in the morning. Meeting up with production teams and taking on client calls in the afternoon and doing show-calling at night. In an environment where you will work and be led by an award-winning creative director, we want you to be able to ideate and create stunning solutions to wow and assist to grow our exceptional list of clients in their brand experiences, retail solutions, corporate theatre, digital and social engagement, trade shows, conferences and special events. All these while having fun and creating a sense of calm for the client.
If you are up to it, read on at the details that we think can make a difference.
• PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT: Outstanding foresight, understanding process, prevision timeline and detailed tracking ability
• CREATIVE EXECUTION: To support Creative Director in telling our clients’ stories. To have experience in applying technology and innovation in storytelling
• CLIENT MANAGEMENT: Leader in development of excellent customer service amongst the team
• PEOPLE MANAGEMENT: Ability to manage and grow an internal and external team, and instill teamwork, passion and drive
• Passion & Commitment!
• Experience in technical production, installation, service and delivery of corporate theatre, digital broadcasting, tradeshows, conferences and events
• Managing a team, showing leadership and personal team-building experience
• Excellent negotiator and problem-solver with good customer service
• Excellent organisational, writing and time-management skills
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in full servicing planning and implementation or relative experience
• Proficient IT skills, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Google Suite
If this sounds like you, then give us a call and join us as TBA’s Producer.
If you’ve got passion and are talented in conference management, if you’re a leader who can orchestrate a production team, if clients fall in love with you because of your precision in detail and your consistent ability to deliver, we want to build a business and a team around you.
We are TBA (Total Brand Activation) a highly creative group backed by a global company who seeking a Conference Manager Extraordinaire to serve and grow our international list of clients in their brand experiences, retail solutions, corporate theatre, digital and social engagement, trade shows, conferences and special events. We are fun and we’re looking for like-minded fun and talented people.
If you are willing to accept the challenge, please submit your application to [email protected]