We are looking for a Product Associate to help build the next-generation products in De-Fi. As a product associate at TF, you will support the Product Manager in product management and go-to-market strategies. You will work closely with a group of talented people passionate about building world-class products powered by innovation and latest technology.
- Attractive remuneration package working in a cutting-edge field of De-Fi.
- Excellent career prospect.
- Work in a dynamic, fun and open-minded environment.
- Be part of an international talented team and get to be involved in a brand new product from scratch.
- Help with research, usability studies, market analysis, and competitive analysis to identify customer needs, pain points, and potential market gaps.
- Analyze and break down the business problems, and transform them into product functional requirements.
- Assist to drive full-stack product development with our excellent product team of engineers, designers, and AI professionals.
- Responsible for launching new features based on the roadmap and timelines.
- Contribute to the overall product roadmap and strategy.
- Improve internal operations and the existing process to drive business efficiency.
- BA/BS in a technical/business field such as computer science, management, or economics.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to drive strategy.
- Excellent command of English, Mandarin Chinese and Cantonese is a must.
- Great communication skills.
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and get things done.
- A self-motivated team player and able to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Obsessed with acquiring knowledge of blockchain, cryptocurrency, etc.
- 1~3 years experience in product management/development. Fresh graduates are also welcome.
Nice to have if you have:
- Interest/some knowledge in blockchain, cryptocurrency, machine learning, etc.
- Experience working in Crypto Exchanges or financial startups.
- Experience/ knowledge in software development.
- cutting-edge field of De-Fi
- 2 + years of experience in project coordination.
If you are interested in blockchain technology and want to start a new challenging job in the fintech industry, please don’t hesitate to apply with your full resume, present/expected salary, and availability by click on the 'Apply' button.