about the company.
Our client is a leading company that focuses on apparel productions. They are currently looking for a Product Compliance Manager to join their team.
about the job.
As a Product Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the smooth running of all QA operations, managing errors and resolve issues accordingly
- Collaborating with internal parties and stakeholders to drive the operation of the business
- Assessing all potential risk in the operation and products
- Communicate internally safety and compliance requirements relating to current products, new product categories, and expansion of sales to new regions
- Partake in product development projects to make certain that safety, regulatory, and agency requirements are recognized and satisfied in target markets
- Ensure that safety and compliance requirements are met in aspects of a product such as labelling, packaging artwork, and instruction booklets Maintain records to support safety and compliance
- Performing in quality control and managing the fitting and technical aspects
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree in textiles, garment technology or Engineering
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- 5+ years of managing experience
- Experience in quality assurance, garment fitting and inspection
- Great command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
about the package
- 5 days working
- Attractive salary package
- Medical and dental insurance
- Market leader in the industry
- Headcount already been approved
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Cecilia NG at 2232 3444.
If this is not your ideal job but you are looking out, please contact for a discussion on your career preference.