1. Assist in the actuarial pricing and continuous monitoring of product data, and providing actuarial report for the operation of accident and health insurance product;
2. Product experience analysis and statistical modelling;
3. Development of health and accident insurance data inventory, reports, and analytical tools to support actuarial pricing, portfolio management and experience study;
4. Assist in project study and development;
5. Provide support in market research and competition analysis;
1. Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science/Mathematics/Statistics;
2. Attention to details with great time management and task management skills;
3. Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Either Mandarin or Cantonese);
4. Experiences in the insurance industry preferred;
5. In pursuit of actuarial qualification preferred.
China Taiping Insurance (HK) Company Limited (“CTPI(HK)”, previously known as The Ming An Insurance Co. (H.K.) Ltd.) was incorporated in Hong Kong in 1949. It is a member of the China Taiping Insurance Group (HK) Company Limited ("TPG"). The sound financial standing, prudent underwriting philosophy and well-established creditability of CTPI(HK) have firmly established itself as a major insurance company in Hong Kong. In 2017, the gross written premiums of CTPI(HK) was close to HK $2.85 billion, making CTPI(HK) the 3rd largest Hong Kong general insurer in terms of premium income.
China Taiping Insurance Group Co. was categorized as a state-owned insurance company managed directly by the central government since October 2011. In 2013,TPG completed its
restructuring and reform, further enhancing levels of corporate governance,perfecting decision-making process, allowing control mechanisms to be more robust and making resource allocation more efficient.
As a core subsidiary of TPG, CTPI(HK) will further enhance the Group’s competitive advantages to develop new insurance products to suit customers’ changing needs, expand sales channels and improve our services. CTPI(HK) is committed to contributing and establishing "the most unique and high potential boutique insurance company."