THE COMPANY :
- R&D + manufacturing
- Main items : Cloud & App based iOT, smart home, smart elderly care & safety device, smart energy, healthcare devices & systems etc
- Factory : Dongguan
- R&D office : Shenzhen
- We are looking for SENIOR PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – with details as follows :
- Report to Technology Director
- Lead Product Development Team of 10-15 members in Shenzhen R&D office
- Manage the Product Development team to design new products and systems from conceptual to mass production stages.
- Work with Marketing and Product Management teams to define product specifications and development targets.
- Define systems architecture and test plans for new developments.
- Work with Project Management, Sourcing, Production and QA teams to ensure development projects will match defined schedules and budgets.
- Define technology and product roadmaps according to the Company’s strategic targets.
- Communicate with inner and external customers on technical issues in order to assist Sales Teams in closing deals.
- Strong technical competence in IoT and wireless technologies. Possess practical experiences in Cloud and App based system design; and/or embedded hardware and software designs for communication applications would be advantageous.
- Good language skills in Putonghua and English are essential.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electronics Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the field of electronics/IT product development with at least 5+ years at managerial level.
- Management of Product Development Team which includes Cloud, App, Embedded Software, Hardware and Mechanical developers.
- Frequent trip to Shenzhen R&D office (10 mins walk from MTR)
- 5 days work
- Annual leave : 14 days
- Medical benefits
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as “Head of Product Development”
TO APPLY for this job or similar jobs :
For secure and confidential job application, please click the below link to get our email address.
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.