Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve
customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as
Product Management Regional Lead.
In this role, you will
- Build strong relationships with key Stakeholders by adopting a joined up, consultative partnership approach.
- Maintain up to date Product market intelligence, including peer group awareness, industry trends and regulatory environments.
- Understand Stakeholder Target Business and Operational Models to ensure that Client Services Products are properly matched to goals and requirements.
- Feedback clear and concise requirements into Client Services Engineering to ensure Products meet Stakeholder requirements.
- Drive through pragmatic standardization of processes, procedures and technologies in conformance with Global standards that deliver efficiencies, improved revenues or reduced costs for the Stakeholders.
- Effectively manage Stakeholder requirements through clear requirements, plans and constant communication.
- Drives a high performance culture through strong motivational leadership, even in the absence of direct staff.
- Actively collaborates and contributes in the development of Client Services policy and implements this policy to ensure commonality and consistency of solutions and service.
- Independently performs assignments to achieve stated objective, determines and develops approach to solutions.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Commercial mindset, preferably with external industry experience in a customer facing role.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills, to drive desired results.
- Ability to quickly build and maintain relationships with key Stakeholders and instill confidence at the most senior levels.
- Sound understanding of all product areas, with ability to convey complex technical concepts to Stakeholder in business terms.
- Sound judgment to identify and resolve problems to the benefit of the organization.
- Ability to motivate and lead people, employing appropriate management styles.
- Excellent customer service.
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000CSV8
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional
development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited