Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Formulate and implement product marketing strategy for the assigned product portfolio
- Plan and activate ATL and BTL programs, online and offline activities to maximize sales
- Monitor and review promotion and marketing events effectiveness
- Product Management functions like inventory control, pricing, compliance, packaging design, etc
- Conduct sales and marketing activities including customer visit & selling to achieve company sales target
- Explore digital business initiatives, formulate and execute strategies to enhance company e-commerce website awareness and achieve business growth
- Proactively explore possible channels to enhance business development for assigned brands
- Prepare regular sales and marketing reports for management review
- Work closely with all internal parties to achieve overall business objectives of the brand.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Marketing / Business Management or related disciplines
- 5 years or above marketing and brand management experience in Health food / Healthcare /OTC products
- Familiar with digital marketing and e-commerce is an advantage
- Experience in direct sell is a big plus
- Strong project management skill, analytical skill and problem solving skill
- Good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills Independent and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in Excel, Power-point and Word
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Aggressive, self-motivated, result-oriented and strong emphasis on team work
- Immediate available is highly preferred
How to Apply
You are invited to send in your application and CV stating the position or mail Room 2313-18, Tower 1, Millennium City 1, 388 Kwun Tong Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon on or before 23 March 2019.
Jacobson Group Management Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. We aim to respond to successful applicants within 8 weeks and related information will be kept in our file for up to 12 months for other suitable vacancies in our organization and thereafter destroyed.