Primary function of the role will be to support necessary regionalisation of our leading product and additionally give insight and support to
other solutions and services that fall within the Travel Experiences portfolio.
- Be the advocate for the product, the subject matter expert, delivering product expertise across the business.
- Responsible for maintaining product specification documentation, signing off product implementation documents, writing and signing off training
documentation, and delivering internal training where required.
- Support the London Product team in the effective delivery of the product roadmaps for the portfolio of products that may include components of
a product or an end-to-end product change.
- Ensure the product is deployed through the most relevant and optimised customer interface or channel.
- Responsible for owning specifications and checking all product deployments actioned in the APAC region through mobile applications or services
e.g. WeChat have been correctly implemented and tested for each release.
- Accountable for ensuring that appropriate QA and Business UAT processes have occurred and that products delivered are of high quality and that
business owners have validated them.
- Keep up to date with trends/developments/new technologies and identify opportunities for the Group of company.
- Describe the structure, characteristics, behaviour, and other aspects of the proposed solution to project stakeholders.
- Provide briefing to which the solutions/services is defined, managed and delivered.
- To engage and brief commercial teams to ensure alignment to delivery budgets and development or refinement of new commercial proposals to the
- University degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience of Product Management, preferably in Financial Services, Travel or Payment Cards of Telco sector.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent numerate and analytical skills
- Able to work to strict deadlines and juggle numerous projects
- Experience with website builds and mobile applications
- Knowledge of trends in card payment and financial services space
- Strong process knowledge and change management skills
- Excellent computer skills including a good knowledge of Microsoft applications and the ability to grasp new software packages.
Collinson offers attractive remunerations, benefit packages and excellent development and advancement opportunities. Please send us full resume (MS word) with
latest and expected salary.
You may lose the chance of an interview if you don’t provide the above required information. (Please note that only those short-listed will receive a reply). Learn
more about Collinson at http://collinsongroup.com.