Our client, is a leading Chinese bank in HK. Due to business needs, Product Manager / AVP - Investment Product & Service is needed to join their growing team.
We are now seeking for a PRODUCT MANAGER / AVP - INVESTMENT PRODUCT & SERVICE
- Responsible for the development and implementation of business plans, product management and marketing programs for Investment Services products and services.
- Develop business plans to drive Investment Services and relevant products and services to meet business targets for Retail, Private and Business Banking.
- Manage and work closely with internal and external business partners/ product providers to provide quality products and services to the bank's customers.
- Implement and manage effective product management and launch from product due diligence, product provider selection to ongoing review.
- Launch competitive products, services and promotion, and conduct evaluation & review to meet different market segment needs.
- Develop and control the quality of customer communication in relation to the products under management.
- Support the strategic planning for business expansion, including development of new customer segments, niche products, new markets and sales channels.
- Work with business partners and advertising agencies on above-the-line and below-the-line marketing communication pieces and campaign execution.
- Actively monitor and manage investment products, and keep track of market intelligence.
- Co-ordinate with sales channels and other departments to facilitate quality sales and after-sales service delivery to customers and to maximize the effectiveness of sales campaigns.
- Degree holder or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of solid experience in investment product development and management preferably in retail and/or private banking fields
- Experience in managing investment products and distributing through multi-channels;
- Strong business sense and customer driven with analytical mind and ability to meet / exceed business targets assigned
- Aggressive, innovative and result oriented
- Strong and proven marketing and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Lucas Wu +852 2986 1991
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.