- Manage a line of products throughout its life cycle, prepare annual product development plans
- Consolidate customer needs and market competitiveness for product features
- Perform product performance, P&L and forecast analysis and propose actions accordingly; maintain a proactive communication with internal departments and management
- Analyze market and competitor landscape to provide insights and recommendations for product development and sales activities
- Determine product positioning, selling points, key messages as well as go-to-market strategy; manage and support key channels
- Organize marketing event, marketing campaign and promotion programs; evaluate product promotion efficiency and ensure activities are in line with business target
- Provide content for product data sheets, press release and brochures, website content, customer success stories, competitive briefs, sales presentations, case studies and white papers in order to increase sales
- Degree holder in IT, Product Management, Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines with strong marketing sense and experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in product marketing especially managing telecom/IT products, Solid experience on product analysis report
- Understanding in telecom services, network infrastructure and relative information technology
- Good communication, interpersonal, negotiation and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence outcomes in a multi-disciplined environment
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Self-initiated, well-organized, able to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Cantonese and Mandarin
We offer 5 days' work, 13 months' salary, competitive salary package and attractive career development opportunities to the right candidate.
Interested parties please email your full resume to us.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.