Position overview summary
This position in Quality Management Department in-charges Quality Assurance projects of different product categories. The incumbent will take an active role on working with laboratories and factories to perform product testing and analysis. You will also collaborate with our Product Managers to anticipate new features and ensure their testability.
- Diploma in Mechanical/ Manufacturing/Industrial/ Quality Engineering or relevant disciplines.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent communicator, detailed, oriented and quality focused
- Good command of English and Chinese, able to speak Protonhua / Japanese.
Main roles and responsibilities
- Execute exploratory inspection and testing procedures to identify defective products
- Report and feedback the QA test result to QA Department Manager and Customers
- Responsible for supporting quality / improvement projects, defining QA inspection procedures, resolving quality problem and handling customer complaints.
- Occasional trips to Shenzhen Plants is required ( Company transport will be provided)
- Please visit our company website for more company backgrounds, products and other useful
- Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Suitable candidates may be referred to other vacancies within our company.
- Please send your CV with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".