Our client is a global leader in aesthetics and medical products. They are now hiring for the following key role in Hong Kong;
- Take charge of territory planning and execution of business plan
- Present and sell the company’s product portfolio to potential customers at
hospitals, clinics, and doctors’ offices
- Build strong business relationship with customers by providing pricing data, and negotiating contracts
- Pro-active business development and market research allowing the company to develop strategies and products
- Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, service, support, customer services, marketing and finance
- Collect orders and assist customers to place order
- Be informed about relevant activities of health services in a particular area
- A degree in Business or a related discipline
- 2 to 4 years of Sales Experience, preferably in the
Aesthetics Market or Medical Products
- Able to develop good territory and business plans
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Results driven, self-motivated personality, able to work in a target-driven environment
Our client offers an international environment and competitive compensation and package.
Interested applicants should
APPLY NOW or contact Kat Pimentel, Associate Consultant, Sales & Marketing at +852 3978 2673 for more information.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.