- Responsible for the coordination of daily operational activities in production
- Process and track orders including all coordination activities at pre-production stage to ensure quality is up to standard and ready for production
- Communicate clearly production requirements to parties concerned and manage properly production processes so that shipments are delivered on time.
- Daily correspondence with client on all production issues
- Travel to China is needed
- Diploma or above in Textile & Clothing or related discipline
- At least 5 years experience in garment production or merchandising focused in handling brassiere /lingerie/underwear products
- Experience gained from manufacturing group is preferred
- Efficient, diligent & detail-oriented. Must be good with numbers
- Good PC knowledge including Chinese word processing, excel and powerpoint
- Good command of both written and spoken English, able to communicate in Mandarin
Career level : Intermediate / middle level
Years of experience: 5 years
Salary : Negotiable
Industry : Design/Garment/Textile
Location : Hong Kong
Employment type : Full time, Permanent
Benefits: Double Pay, Performance Bonus,
5 day work week
Address: Winga Garment Holdings Limited Unit 23-28A, Profit Industrial Building, 11/F., 1-15 Kwai Fung Crescent, Kwai Chung, New Territories, HK
Please send us your full CV with cover letter, availability and expected salary to Ms Fan
Email by clicking "Apply Now"
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict
confidence and be used solely for recruitment purposes within Winga. Candidates who are not contacted within 1 month from sending the resume should consider your applications filed for future opportunities.