Production Planning and Control
Be a just and creditable leader to advance team thinking and skills to achieve continuous improvement in product quality and operation results
Meticulously diagnosed the constraints and gaps in current work flow and layout and apply improvement measures (e.g. through use of Poka-Yoke, flow analysis or simulation methods)
Fast to the core of the problems and articulate problems in concise facts and information to support top management decisions
- Create an efficient work environment with effective learning tools and methods for all working parties with clear decision criteria and work sequence
- Ensure plant safety to all staff, visitors and properties
Degree in any discipline
8 years or above work experience with operations/ productions with over 100 frontline staff within which, 3 years in managerial position
Excellent in information flow review and design
Proficient in modelling skills and Excel
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent in communication, presentation and ability to work independently
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Able to work well with Excel (Pivot table, formulas, macro) and MS Office.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits include:
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Medical & dental benefits
- Discounted air-tickets
- Discounted laundry service
- Swire Hong Kong Staff Association membership
- Staff activity
- Education allowance
- Voluntary service leave
- On-the-job training
Interested parties please apply with detailed resume to Head of Personnel & Administration:
Mail: 95-99 Fuk Hi Street, Yuen Long Industrial Estate, Yuen Long, N.T.
Fax: 2480 2432
Click "Apply Now"
Please mark “Private & Confidential"
Application details will be used only for recruitment purpose, and will be destroyed after six months.