Good fringe benefit
Fast growing company
Excellent career path
To cope with our rapid business expansion, we are looking for high caliber professional to join our team.
As a Production Manager, he/she should be involved with the planning, coordination and control of site operation. The candidate should make sure the production are operated efficiently and that the optimum amount of throughput is produced at the right cost
and right level of quality.
Location: Tsuen Wan
Working Hours: 10:00pm to 8:00am (10 hours, including 1 hour meal break)
Working Day: 6 days per week, rotate day-off
- Provide the overall leadership including strategic plan, budget plan, cost control, production plan, quality control and HR
- Formulate, review and manage existing policies, guidelines and procedures to develop a high quality management team
- Monitor and manage daily operation of production line to achieve quality and efficiency related to business objectives
- Build a high performance culture with competent, flexible and committed workforce
- Oversee all the operation issues within site
- Minimum 5 years solid working experience in manufacturing operation of factory with 2 years at managerial level
- Report duty over-night is required
- Knowledge in food production is preferable
- Self-motivated, aggressive, mature, high ethical manner and strong sense of responsibility
- Strong strategic thinking, good interpersonal skills and self-motivated
- Good communication skills
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Production Supervisor
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer benefits:
- Double Pay
- Group Medical
- Birthday Leave & Benefits
- Marriage Leave
- Annual Leave (12-18 days)
Interested parties may send your detailed resume with expected salary and notice period by clicking "Apply Now".
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applications from all qualified candidates are welcome.
All information collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only.