- Provide day-to-day administrative support including but not limited to production planning, order management and inventory enquiry
- Prepare regular reports for the review of productivity, production yield and order fulfillment
- Coordinate with various internal parties including warehouse operations, trading and transportation departments to ensure the production output is met with the delivery schedule
- Update and review the standard operation procedure (SOP), personal hygiene training manual and occupational safety and health (OSH) policy for processing plant
- Conduct food sampling, inspection, on-site monitoring
- Investigate and handle customer complaints
- Some occasional travelling on business to China
- Ad-hoc projects assigned by supervisor
- Diploma or above in Supply Chain Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 2-3 year relevant working experience in factory logistics and production lifecycle process. Preferably in food manufacturing industry.
- Good analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, independent and able to work under pressure
- Familiar with ISO / HACCP system
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Please send your application with resume and expected salary to The HR Manager, Tai Luen Coffee Co. Ltd, 8/F, DCH Building, 20 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or submit your application online by clicking "Apply Now" or send your resume to the email address stated in our company description.
Information provided will be for the purpose of selection within the company and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be retained for a maximum period of 6 months.