- Assistant in developing, implementing and maintaining the documentation system, including the SOPs and other production documents.
- Monitor the equipment, cleanroom and warehouse according to the approval GMP procedure.
- Provide training affairs for the front production technician.
- To assist monitor the production process according to the production plan.
- Purchase material regarding to the needs of production.
- Coordinate other departments regarding production related tasks.
Qualification and experience requirement:
- Higher diploma or above referred major in pharmacy, chemistry or biology disciplines.
- 2 years or above working experience in relevant industry preferable in sizeable pharmaceutical company.
- Less experience is considered as an assistant production officer.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking "APPLY NOW".
(Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes.)