- Provide 24-hours standby support for all internal and external parties for technical platform related data processing, incident escalation, technical
provider and user co-ordination on the platform data processing related activities
- Review and handover technical platform related operations procedures and guidelines to Shift Leaders / Operators, design batch job schedules and
file transfer process, configure batch job schedulers, carry out software / applications version control, patches deployment and program migration activities
- Operate and support the technical platform identity, password & certificate activities and conduct periodical password renewal for applications
- Assist in conduct application users/administration profile setup and maintenance, periodic review of systems / applications logs and report discrepancies
or violation issues
- Participate operations review to ensure system and process operative before production; and coordinate regular systems/applications maintenance
with IT and customers
- Transfer skills to Shift Leaders / Computer Operators and Secondary Support to carry out daily data processing, operations and support
- Co-ordinate with service providers on product and service deliverables
- Co-ordinate with hardware and software vendors on technical support matters
- Collect information for services level tracking and reporting for related technical platform
- University Degree in Computer Science or other IT professional related qualification
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience, including production and change control, IT operations, dealing with services providers
- Customer-oriented, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skill and analytical mindset
- Good command of written and spoken English. Ability in mandarin speaking considers as advantageous
We offer competitive remuneration package and career prospects to the right candidate. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Our attractive
remuneration package includes 5-day work week, year-end bonus, performance bonus, dental and medical benefits, employer voluntary contributions to MPF, education allowance, staff well-being sponsorship, birthday leave, marriage leave, family care leave, etc.
Interested candidates please send your full resume stating contact details, current and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. We are an equal opportunity employer.