LEE KUM LEE FAMILY FOUNDATION
(6-month contract for Maternity Leave Coverage)
We’re looking for an energetic and motivated Program
Associate who is experienced in providing administrative and operational support for the needs of the Lee Kum Kee Family Foundation.
- Coordinate with stakeholders of the Foundation to formulate, facilitate and implement all charitable projects, campaigns and events.
- Monitor approved projects to ensure they meet the set objectives and impact.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support in meetings including preparation of presentation material, minutes
- Propose, copy write and proof-read all online/offline promotional collaterals of the Foundation.
- Assist superiors to develop and execute the marketing campaigns to promote the foundation and its reputation.
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
Education and Experience
- 1-2 years relevant experience particular in social service, media or marketing; fresh graduate will also be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Business Administration, Social Work or related discipline.
- Are you an independent thinker and a team player; someone who is detail-minded and well organized, enjoys collaborating and working smart?
- Are you service-minded, having the ability to proactively anticipate others' needs?
- Are you a mature person who has strong interest and passion in philanthropic work?
- Do you have good analytical skills, stakeholder and project management skills?
- Are you a highly motivated self-starter as well as a team player who takes the initiative with minimal supervision?
- Do you have strong communication skills in both written and spoken English and Cantonese?
- Are you good at copywriting, proof-reading and presentation?
- Do you enjoy puzzles - finding creative alternatives to
- Are you a passionate person, who is willing to grow and be nurtured in an environment that believes in living and breathing its values and culture?
- Opportunities to work in a well-established Family Foundation Office.
- Fun and diverse working environment with emphasis on work-life balance.
- Learning & development opportunity.
- Supportive management.
Please state your current and
expected salary package in your application. All applications received will be used exclusively for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within 4 weeks should consider their application unsuccessful for the position advertised.
Data supplied by applicants will be kept for 12 months.