At KPMG's Consulting practice, we do not limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. We deliver both. Our Hong Kong division is the fastest growing within KPMG China and represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes for success. Since our inception, we have acquired in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad range of sectors and services.
Project Advisory is a group within Management Consulting which draws together expertise in the program and project management disciplines, and leads the market in the following areas:
- Project management advisory
- Program management
- Portfolio management
- Program and project office
- Project recovery
- Program and project assurance
- Project scheduling
- Benefits management
- Lead the execution of projects to the highest quality, meeting timeline, budget and client expectations
- Develop contacts within client teams and within KPMG as a whole
- Support the development of business opportunities with new and existing clients, including with bid proposals and contract / commercial management
- Contribute and share knowledge and experience to support the development of other team members
- Min. 8 years’ relevant experiences either in Consulting or Finance Institutions, or a mix of both. Candidate with less experience will be considered for Manager role.
- Proven Program and Project Manager experience with a track record on working with complex business transformation programs.
- Excellent experiences in large-scale change portfolio management, program & project management, business consulting and process re-engineering.
- Experience with various project management areas including scheduling, cost control, scope & change management, stakeholder management, risk management, and vendor management
- Evidence of managing multiple tasks and priorities, able to delegate, and good at coaching and managing staff
- Solid problem solving skills; and the ability to analyse complex data, investigate and identify core issues and root causes, and evaluate and reach appropriate conclusions / solutions
- Ability to do a process redesign using Lean or Six Sigma techniques would be a plus
Successful candidates should
- Be proactive and enthusiastic self-starters who can help turn clients’ aspirations and ideas into reality
- Display commercial awareness in their ability to identify opportunities to grow the business
- Be driven and resilient to overcome challenges or setbacks to achieve the goals of the team / project / clients
- Be strong communicators with the personal skills to build strong and lasting client relationships
- Obtain one or more of the following qualifications:
- PMP, Prince2 Practitioner, or other internationally recognised project management qualification
- CPA , CIMA, CIPFA, ACMA
- MBA or other post graduate qualification
- Fluency in Chinese (Cantonese and / or Mandarin) is a plus
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.