Assist in Program Management
- Assist Program Director to formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects, events or activities, including but not limited to committee meetings, annual ceremony, summit
and other conferences;
- Develop operating plan involving deadlines, milestones and processes to support the programs. Ensure the programs operate within the approved budgets;
- Coordinate with third party vendors to ensure efficient and effective program delivery with all relevant professional standards. Apply change, risk and resource management whenever
- Develop an evaluation framework to assess performance of programs and identify areas for improvement.
Support Nomination & Judging Process
- Support the process of nomination invitation including outreaching to worldwide potential nominators, nominating organizations and partners for the program, and monitoring the whole
nomination and judging process under the supervision of Program Director;
- Maintain stakeholders database. Update new information whenever need;
- Handle enquiries regarding to nomination process, overall program logistics and arrangement.
- Facilitate the Judging meetings, prepare meeting papers and minutes, generate analysis and program reports under the supervision of Program Director.
Strengthen Stakeholder Engagement
- Develop cooperative relationships with stakeholders and arrange meetings with relevant stakeholders, including but not limited to Laureates, nominator, nominating organizations,
Judging Committee members, shortlisted candidates, finalists and key partners, under the supervision of Program Director;
- Relay other enquiries and stakeholders’ concerns to the appropriate senior staff;
- May require to attend and make presentation at other events, both local and overseas, that are related to foundation’s programs or future development;
All work assigned to you by your supervisor(s) and such other duties, as the foundation may from time to time consider appropriate.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor Degree in Social Sciences/Education/Communications is preferred;
- At least 5 years of working experience with minimum 3 years in program management and stakeholder management;
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and organizational skills;
- Detail-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills and ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Able to work/travel independently and willing to take responsibilities;
- Self-motivated, ability to prioritize multiple tasks with proactive attitude;
- Willing to develop and building rapport with stakeholders/partners;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Chinese word processing;
- Polished writing in English and Chinese, highly developed presentation skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Applicants please send
RESUME with COVER
LETTER and EXPECTED
SALARY to the Yidan Prize Foundation by clicking "Apply Now" on or before 30 June 2019. Applicants shall provide names
and contact information of at least two referees to whom applicants’ consent has been given for providing references. Please make the email subject in the format of: [APP_Program Manager_Last Name_First Name],
and use content-related filenames for attachments.
Shortlisted applicants shall receive invitation for interview within 6 weeks from the closing date. Information provided shall be used for recruitment purpose only.
We comply with regulations of HKSAR including handling private data. The Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.