- Plan and implement new biddable media campaigns across a range of paid platforms including search, social and display.
- Analyse, track and optimize on an ongoing basis effective benchmarks for measuring the campaigns performance including keyword/placement bids, account daily/monthly budget caps, impression share,
quality score, CTR, conversion rate and other important metrics and proactively make strategic recommendations to meet campaign goals and improve performance.
- Improve performance across existing campaigns by exercising a range of optimisation techniques such as keyword research, audience targeting refinement, creative testing and tweaking and bid management.
- Communicate with internal stake holders on project development, timelines, and results. Work closely with the other team members to meet goals.
- Perform regular budget checks and campaign monitoring.
- Monitor and administer analytics dashboards and key reporting tools and regularly make recommendations for improving the data available.
- Stay ahead of the competition by analyzing, keeping pace and regularly documenting search engine and PPC industry trends across web and mobile platforms, and adopting new/best practices on an
- Compile daily, weekly and monthly performance reports.
- Analyse key trends and anomalies in the client’s data and make recommendations for improving performance.
- Develop a strong understanding of the client’s business and product/service.
- Keep up to date with developments and news across the digital advertising landscape.
Job Experience required:
- Relevant experience of 1—3 years in search marketing roles
- Expertise in Google analytics
- Through understanding of Google AdWords – certification is desirable
- Understanding of Bid Management Tools
- Number Crunching and loves Excel
- Understanding of Programmatic
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior experience in a media agency preferred
- A ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Business savvy
- Ability to present and communicate ideas in a coherent and effective manner
Working Location: Cyberport (數碼港), Hong Kong
We offer a 5-day work of week, group medical & life insurance coverage to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application letter and resume with
current and expected salary by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
All information collected will be used for recruitment only and treated in strict confidence. We will retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants
for future recruitment purpose for a maximum period of 2 years.