RequirementsTo assist in planning and organising all matters pertaining to the 2022 International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA) Congress to be held in May 2022 tentativelyTo undertake day-to-day programme administration and liaise with internal as well as external parties to ensure smooth progress and delivery of the. ISPA Congress;To arrange and coordinate logistics support and preparation work for the Congress programmes including but not limited to site visits and rehearsal sessions;To provide clerical and administrative support for meetings, performing secretarial duties at regular management meetings, and to collate administration and financial reports and returns;To coordinate or provide logistics and hospitality support for the visiting groups/speakers during their stay in Hong Kong;To liaise with venues on booking of facilities and provision of stage and technical equipment;To handle the publicity, marketing and promotion of the 2022 ISPA Congress, including but not limited to drafting of publicity materials, overseeing website and E-marketing establishment, etc.;To act as a duty officer in facilitating the smooth operations of the Congress programmes; andTo perform any other duties to the Office as assigned by the Government Representative.
1. be holder(s) of Bachelor's degree or equivalent;
2. have good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin;
3. have at least five (5) years of post-qualification full-time work experience in the field of performing arts administration or cultural organisations or programme planning and management, of which having at least three (3) years of post-qualification full-time relevant work experience in large-scale cultural organisations, such as the Leisure and Cultural Services Department (LCSD) or the Home Affairs Bureau (HAB), etc.; and
4. be proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word processing.
5. Able to work independently in an organised manner under pressure and meet tight schedules;