The incumbents will join our research and development team to take part in the study, design and development of software systems using technologies
including web programming, mobile application, cloud computing, wireless sensor networks and embedded systems. He or she will have chance to learn these technologies and skills through various job assignments and on-the-job trainings.
- Technology research and evaluation
- Develop software programs
- System integration
- Provide on-site support
- Support product demonstration and presentations
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Engineering or related disciplines
- Knowledge in software design and development using Java programming languages
- Knowledge in mobile application development (Android or iOS)
- Knowledge in Cloud computing technology is an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English and Cantonese
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package with two years contract and with renewal possibilities.
To apply, please send your CV and salary expectations to our Human Resources Section. LSCM R&D Centre is an equal opportunity employer, personal
data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
By mail: Human Resources Section, Logistics and Supply Chain MultiTech R&D Centre Limited, Level 11, Cyberport 2, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong
By email via "Apply Now"
Application closing date: 13 November 2020