- Participate in development, testing and implementation of new applications / systems
- Work closely with business partners and internal user to prepare user requirements and functionalspecification
- Support internal and external project deployment and related activities
- Provide application maintenance support to clients
- High Diploma or Degree holder of computer science or related discipline
- Knowledge in Java / C++ / C# for applications development.
- Having experience on Microsoft Dynamics™ AX is an absolute advantage
- Having experience on jewelry trading/manufacturing industry is an absolute advantage
- Should be fluent in English (both spoken and written) and good in Mandarin
- Able to work independently to meet project deadlines
- Selfmotivatedwith good communication and interpersonal skills
- Immediate available is preferred
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as analyst programmer.
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- On-the-job Training
- Opportunity to work withmulti-regional team. (China, US, Belgium, etc)
- Opportunity to step-in professional jewelry industry.
Contract based to Permanent
We are a leading fine jewelry manufacturing and wholesale group. To cope with our continuous growth, we are now inviting a high caliber, dynamic and competence candidate to join our business.