- Provide support to exhibition and conference organizing;
- Event crew to assist project promotion;
- Show visit to promote exhibitions (for Full-Time only);
- Logistic support for project advertisement;
- Market information sourcing;
- Press-release and promotional newsletter write-up;
- Show directory editing / follow-up;
- Visitor enquiry follow-up;
- Degree holder with min. 2 years working experience in related field; (Form 5 or above for Part-Time)
- Good command of written and spoken English / Cantonese / Putonghua & Good PC skills;
- Independent, well-organized with good interpersonal skills.
- 5.5 working days a week; (Negotiable for Part-Time)
- Immediate availability is highly preferred;
- Please state clearly your application is Full-Time/Part-Time.
Interested parties, please send full resume and expected salary to our H.R. Dept. by clicking "Apply Now" for interview
All personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.