- Provide clerical support to maintain the smooth operation for the Project team
- Provide prompt reply to client, summarize and feedback client's concern
- Responsible for project materials, events preparation, generate sales kit, fact sheet, price list etc.
- Business trip to oversea may be required
- Perform any ad-hoc projects
- Must good in filing system, communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-minded and checking document carefully
- Good command in both written and spoken English Mandarin and Chinese
- Well organized with detailed minded and multi-task
- Candidate with more experience will also be considered as Senior Project Assistant.
- Remuneration package will be commensurate with your qualifications & experience
- 5-days-week / Bank holidays / Medical allowance / Birthday bonus / Annual Leave plus year end holidays
You can find more information about our company: http://www.queensintlrealestate.com
Interested parties please send your resume with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.