- To provide administrative, management, accounting and marketing support to the outreach and educational projects;
- To assist in the coordination, preparation and execution of outreach and educational activities of the Company;
- To assist in the liaison with educational institutions, foundations, district organizations, government departments, enterprises and business sectors for collaboration in drama education and training programmes;
- To supervise the work of the Deputy Producer, Part-time tutors and Officer;
- To assist in controlling budget and monitoring the financial condition of the projects.
- Degree holder and at least 5 years relevant experience in arts organization, experience in outreach and education will be an asset;
- Knowledge and passion in performing arts and education;
- Self-motivated, detail-minded and well-organized;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Flexible working hours (including public holiday) are required occasionally;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as contract Project Officer.
Remuneration and Package
Remuneration package commensurate with candidate’s qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits include annual leave, MPF and medical insurance
Application letter, together with full resume and expected salary should reach the following address on or before 11 April, 2019:
i. by post Finance and Administration Department
Hong Kong Repertory Theatre Ltd
4/F Sheung Wan Municipal Services Building
345 Queen's Road Central
ii. by clicking "Apply Now"
(Please quote ‘Application for HKRep Post’ on envelope/email subject.)
For more information on the Company, please visit http://www.hkrep.com. For enquiries, please call 3103 5905.
(Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.)
Established in 1977 and incorporated in 2001, Hong Kong Repertory Theatre (HKRep) is the longest standing and largest professional theatre company in the city. We are recruiting a suitable candidate to fill the vacancy of: