- Daily order processing, status update & problem shooting for project customers
- Communicate with couriers and customers by regular meetings, conference or webex calls
- Prepare and consolidate shipment / operations reports, plus monitor closely the daily achievement
- Prepare billing documents, sales invoices, shipping documents etc. and work closely with compliance team to ensure the operation complies with local jurisdictions and policies
- Follow up RMA case in projects with internal departments & maintain proper track record
- Ad hoc duties related to projects and support for other teams during peak seasons
- F.5 or above with 2 years or above working experience, preferred in logistics or shipping field
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese, English & Mandarin
- Well-organized, detail-minded and self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility
- Proficient in Tradelink Declaration
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines and targets
- Proficient in Microsoft applications esp. Excel, Google Drive
We offer competitive salary and attractive benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with full resume, availability, present & expected salary
to HR Department by clicking “Apply NOW”.
For more information of EXPANSYS, please visit our website at www.expansys.com.hk
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.